Comprises 2 buildings/3 dwellings
One x 5 bed HMO and two x 5 bed flats - Total of 15 rooms
One allocated parking space per room
5 min walk from local train station
2 minutes to bus stop
Close to local amenities
1 mile from popular Merry Hill Retail Park
Recently refurbished to a high standard, all en-suite, sprinkler system throughout, door entry system
All rooms currently let, producing a total monthly income of £6,938 or £83,256pa
Gross ROI 12%
This is a D2V, off market and fully exclusive deal
Investing in the North of England?, this deal is for you. A mid Terrace property in Keighley near Bradford that has been converted into 3 flats but needs renovating throughout to bring up to high quality standard for tenants to live. The flats have their own electricity supply which has been split already. Asking Price - £72,000
Investing in the North of England?, this deal is for you.
A mid Terrace property in Keighley near Bradford that has been converted into 3 flats but needs
renovating throughout to bring up to high quality standard for tenants to live. The flats have their
own electricity supply which has been split already.
Asking Price - £72,000
Refurb - £28,000
Potential to be taken on a Gauraneteed rent scheme for 5 years once purchased with a gross Yeild of 11%.
Do contact me on 07707228474.
v Area- Nottingham
v 5 Bedrooms 2 bathrooms 1 kitchen
v Fully tenanted, Turn-key investment
v HMO licensed until December 2019, Full building survey done
v Purchase Price- £205,000
v Total investment cost including all fees (stamp duty, lawyer, sourcing, HMO license) etc- £218,750
v Annual income - £22200
v 15 mins public transport/ 19 mins walk/ 5 mins drive to Nottingham Trent University
v 20 mins public transport to Nottingham Hospital
v 20 mins public transport to Nottingham City centre
v Gross Yield - 10.15%
v Potential to increase rent to 24k minimum and to attract better tenants after a full refurb (Recommended)
v If remortgaged at 75% of £250,000 (after refurb), Net Return on Investment is 16.64%
v Spoken to the valuer at a prominent Nottingham Mortgage firm, he is confident to get valuation of £270,000 if the refurb is in great quality.
This will increase the ROI up to 25% after remortgage.
An opportunity for a 6 bedroom HMO in Birmingham B20. The property was previously being used as an unlicensed HMO and will require licensing. The vendor has agreed to repaint all walls, replace the carpets and install new kitchen worktops!
Potential monthly cash flow: £1200
A Freehold property converted into 5 self-contained flats.
1. Lounge, Large Kitchen, Bed 1 with en suite, Bed 2 with en suite.
2. Lounge, Kitchen, Bed 1, Bed 2, Separate shower room, separate w/c
3. Lounge/Kitchen, Bedroom with en suite
4. Lounge/Kitchen, Bedroom, separate shower room with w/c
5. Lounge, Kitchen, Bedroom with en suite.
Electrics: Phase 3
Heating: Flat 1 Central Heating. Rest Electric wall heaters
Condition: Very Good.
· Decoration possibly required to re-let should the flats become available.
· Electric wall heaters need upgrading
· Garage to rear
· Statutory Declaration and Indemnity Insurance policy will be required. Vendor owned it for 20 years.
· Been in family for approx. 40 years.
🔵 NEW DEALS THIS WEEK 🔵
🏘️ Ref:202 🏘️
High demand student HMO in Leeds - an excellent hands off investment
5 bed 2 bath licensed and tenanted HMO, recently refurbished to high standard
Purchase price: £240,000
Sourcing fee: £2000 unmanaged
Rental: £26, 140 pa
Gross yield: 10.8%
Costs: £11,110 pa
Annual profit: £15,040
Net yield: 6%
👉 Cash required: £75,000
DM with full name, number and email for more details.
More Leeds deals coming soon!
Hayes (Close to Heathrow Airport): 9 En suites rooms.
It has planning permission to split the HMO into two houses price £700K.
- 7 rooms currently being rented out at 4,230 pcm, (4230 * 12) = £50760
- If fully occupied (9 rooms), rental return would be £65,262 pa
- Annual yield is just over 9%
Unlicensed 4 Bed HMO to be converted into fully licensed 7 beds en suite HMO, in a strategic location in Derby targeting Students and Professional market.
Final Floor Plan attached, Investor Pack on request only.
Get in touch for more details about this project and exciting new deals you can get involved in.
£295,000 + Broker Fee
LARGE HMO OFF MARKET INVESTMENT DEAL, HULL
We have an excellent 10 / 11 Bed HMO For sale in Hull
Located off Princes Avenue, HU5
Fully Furnished, currently vacant
Details: Steve Goodhand
Certificate of lawful use
For a limited time only we have managed to secure a readymade and income producing HMO close to Maidstone town centre. The property is currently fully let as a licenced 6 Bed HMO over 3 Floors. The property is currently licenced for 10 people and can be easy converted into 2 2x bed flats (in the point of sell).
HMO License Info : Registered of 10 people licence vaild until : 12.07.2021
The property is situated to:
- 0.6 miles from Maidstone West (Train Station)
- 0.5 miles from High Street.
The 6 rooms are currently let out for an average of £390 pcm producing £27,300 annually.
- To purchase the property for £270,000 and enjoy immediate cashflow
- Spend £5,000 completing the works (repainting & new bedroom furniture ) to increase the profit to £34,320 by putting new tenants in (Current room rates are very low for this area)
- Refinance after 6 month to relase most of capital.
- Split into 2 x 2 Bed Flat (in the point of sell)
Rental Income as 6 bed HMO:
- 6 rooms @ £433 / £520 (for couple) average £ = £2,860
Mortgage Cost @ 4% = £675 pcm
New furniture & repaint - £ 5000
Bills £540 pcm
Management @ 10% £280 pcm
Maintenance £50 pcm
Contingency (Voids) 5% £140 pcm
Rental Income as a 6 bed HMO
- 6 rooms @ average £525 = £2,275
- Mortgage Cost @ 4% = £675 pcm
- Bills £540 pcm
- Management @ 10% £227 pcm
- Maintenance £50 pcm
- Contingency (Voids) 5% £113 pcm
- Purchase Price = £270,000
- Deposit @ 25% = £67,500
- Stamp Duty = £11,600
- Legals = £1,000
- Sourcing Fee = £3,000 + vat